[OM] Re: E-500 review and other questions

Subject: [OM] Re: E-500 review and other questions
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 14:09:23 -0700
Winsor Crosby wrote:

>An F11 is a later model. It is almost identical to the f10 with the
>addition of aperture and shutter priority modes.
>http://www.dpreview.com/news/0509/05092901fuji_f11.asp

Thanks, don't know how I missed it when I searched that site. I guess I
could say that's the camera I really wanted and I should have waited for
it. But no, then I would have missed out on a lot of fun and a lot of
images I like.

>I am waiting for something with a viewfinder.

I found I never used the viewfinder on the S110 after the first few
days, hard to really see anything and quite inaccurate for framing. The
huge LCD on several recent compacts like the F10 is much easier for me
than a viewfinder anyway.

Moose