[OM] Re: WTB or Trade Rewind knob assembly for OM 2n

Subject: [OM] Re: WTB or Trade Rewind knob assembly for OM 2n
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 08:25:28 -0400
For some reason, I thought it was a black body. I have chrome knobs too if
needed.  The center screw comes in different head thickness'.  It's primary
purpose is to adjust the rewind lever up and down so it lays flush with the
top of the knob.
I've had good luck drilling out knobs with broken screws.  The drill USUALLY
self centers (DOH)!  Drill with a 1.7mm drill, then retap with a 2mm tap.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington, NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  omtech@xxxxxxxxx