[OM] Re: WTB or Trade Rewind knob assembly for OM 2n

Subject: [OM] Re: WTB or Trade Rewind knob assembly for OM 2n
From: Parzival Herzog <parzp@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2005 12:48:08 -0500
On Tuesday 04 October 2005 12:21, Walt Wayman wrote:
> proceeded to glue the *%$@*& thing in WRONG-SIDE-UP, using 5-minute,
> quick-set epoxy.  I didn't notice this mistake until about an hour and
> beers 3 and 4 later.

To remove, if there is no other plastic in the vicinity, try applying heat to
the epoxyied area, with, say a soldering iron, or one of those mini torches.
Epoxy degrades (it crumbles) quickly above 150 deg C. (300 deg F). Be
careful. I take no responsibility, and I am out of range of your Glock.

--
Parzival Herzog