[OM] Re: WTB or Trade Rewind knob assembly for OM 2n

Subject: [OM] Re: WTB or Trade Rewind knob assembly for OM 2n
From: "John A. Lind" <jalind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2005 12:29:05 -0500
Is this "someone else" the mysterious "Monster Living Under the Bed" (or
in the closet; depends on who you ask in the household) that is the
poltergeist responsible for suddenly and otherwise inexplicably
shattered glasses, dishes and vases, that has a voracious appetite for
one, and only one sock from each pair?

-- John