[OM] Re: Shipping to Thailand..is it safe?

Subject: [OM] Re: Shipping to Thailand..is it safe?
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 11:37:34 +1000
That's good advice. Generally, Indonesia is the absolute avoid-at-all-
costs destination for most eBayers but I would specify that I would
only ship by FedEx or DHL or similar or that if he wants to save the
money then it's regular air post parcel at entirely his own risk.
Another thing that I tend to do is to use a weird but accurate
descriptor on the customs slip, like 'photographic accessory -
objective'. People don't often steal what they don't understand.
That said, the only two items that I have lost irretrievably were
lost by USPS!
AndrewF