[OM] Re: Restaurant photography?

Subject: [OM] Re: Restaurant photography?
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 16:38:23 +1000
If its a small room, perhaps the restaurant could offer a free
dessert to patrons in exchange for them signing a waiver. Most people
quite like to see themselves in promotional material, if they've been
asked in advance. Either that or they could offer special party night
to regular customers with a special banquet meal at a fixed low price
in exchange for a little inconvenience and a legal waiver.
AndrewF