[OM] Re: Hey all, maybe it's time to go

Subject: [OM] Re: Hey all, maybe it's time to go
From: bill latham <to_gishi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 14:30:07 -0700 (PDT)
Hi All
Yep, tried the same thing.  Replied to the confirm.
message, got the response that the parameter was
invalid and the command was bad.  Replied via a
seperate email with just the command line, same
respones- changed the command to English, got the
confirm in French.  Sent a message to the list
nannies, it was  rejected by the list admin because it
contained a valid command within the body.  Gave up.
I figured there must be a mystical reason for me to be
here.  It's my standard response to an illogical
computer situation.

http://mail.yahoo.com