[OM] Re: Hey all, maybe it's time to go

Subject: [OM] Re: Hey all, maybe it's time to go
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 22:49:13 -0700
Change in a list is bound to happen when the thing it was organized
around disappears. The list was started when the OM system was
vibrant and developing. Lots of really interesting people who taught
me a lot left when Olympus stopped doing anything very interesting
with the OM system. More left years later when it was discontinued.
The always secondary interest in the other Olympus cameras on the
list just came to the fore along with digital. There is just so much
to be said about 4 cameras and their consumer variants. Seems like
talking about the new hardware and software for our old photography
is the purpose of the list. And I remember all the remarks about the
competition with the asterisks. Just natural to talk a little about
the competition and the technology. It is just changing.

I hate to see you go, George. I always liked your contributions.  But
I have gone a couple of times and come back. Hopefully  you will too.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA