[OM] Re: Hey all, maybe it's time to go

Subject: [OM] Re: Hey all, maybe it's time to go
From: Skip Williams <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 07:45:09 -0400
George,

Sorry to see you go, but I understand.  I've long ago created dedicated email
addresses to receive each of my mailing list traffic, as I could NEVER manage
the volume.  Gmail or Yahoo accounts are free and a great option.  The past few
days, with it's 200+ messages per day, is far beyond manageable to my regular
acouunt, IMO.  You might want to re-subscribe with that option before baling
out all together.

This list ebbs and flows around Olympus ideas, and has become a nice community
that is definitely migrating towards and E-System focus, as we all have pretty
much mined out the OM-System knowledge.  I see this list having probably 25% OM
content over the next year, which is OK with me.

Don't go, jus lurk with a new address.

Skip