[OM] Re: Hey all, maybe it's time to go

Subject: [OM] Re: Hey all, maybe it's time to go
From: "Dave Bell" <david.w.bell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 02:29:44 +0100
I seem to remember a similar thread not too long ago. I too share an element
of frustration having to sift for OM body relevance. Is there any way of
allocating a new "digital" prefix ?. I am not a professional who is
following the digital imperative. EOS adapters are a rather tenuous link to
OM. I am someone who has only recently graduated through to an OM-4T and
part of the journey is the tactile delight in using the OM gear. Are the
digital threads intimidating the more laid back traditionalists? I do have a
UZ-720 which is ideal for my digital needs however I wouldn't seek a forum
to discuss it. OTOH regular technical dialogue on OM is very beneficial for
me. As a Scot there is an inbred tendency to form a schism or faction....
don't think that is necessary. More of an admin / filing dilema?

Dave