[OM] Re: Hey all, maybe it's time to go

Subject: [OM] Re: Hey all, maybe it's time to go
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 19:49:23 -0700 (PDT)
--- ClassicVW wrote about leaving the list...

George, I'm sorry that you feel the need to leave.  Yes, the
list is evolving--as it must.

As to the complaint about lack of analog OM content, well, this
is a factor of relevancy.  Please feel free to post AZ (Analog
Zuiko) content.  I've been known to start a few threads to liven
up things when things were going a direction I didn't feel I
wanted it to go.

I do post content that isn't digital.  I feel like there are
times when I'm the only person in the world still shooting and
processing B&W.

Or how about the hybrid information?  I would have never figured
out the distance/aperture sharpness/abberation issues of a
couple of my lenses had I never mounted them to the E-1.  Is
this info valuable to my film shooting?  Absolutely.

What I'm saying is, if you don't feel like there is enough
analog content, maybe it's because it's no longer relevant or we
already have all of the answers.  The argument over how many
versions of the 50/1.8 were settled years ago.  However, we
never did settle the argument of how many versions of the
35/shift there were.

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com