[OM] Re: Well, my OM - 4/3 adapter came

Subject: [OM] Re: Well, my OM - 4/3 adapter came
From: "Daniel Sepke" <dan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 17:13:05 -0400
Hey Paul,

It is not that the lenses will only open to in the ranges quoted but rather
that Oly only recommend using the quote ranges for acceptable performance.
As Moose notes there are metering accuracy issues outside of these ranges as
well as possibly some resolution issues due to the sensor site "well" issue.
There has not yet been an advanced study by the list into the results from
OM Zuikos on the E System. It was proposed recently that testing could be
conducted to see for ourselves how they perform and what if any compensation
should be used to get best results.

HTH, Dan S.