[OM] Re: New Base for OM Lenses

Subject: [OM] Re: New Base for OM Lenses
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 16:42:37 +0000
I've toyed with the notion of posting some stuff I recently shot only
semi-seriously with the RB67, including full frame scans, accompanied by big
blow-ups of teeny-weenie parts thereof, just to prove that anybody who says any
35mm-based DSLR is the equal of MF film doesn't know their ass from their elbow.

But I'm lazy and haven't got a round tuit just yet.  But maybe soon, since some
of these idiotarians are starting to piss me off.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --

From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
[snip]
> I was working with some old wedding pictures I shot on 6x7.
> Wow, what detail, what tonal depth and subtlety!  Digital is
> good, but there is still something missing.  You can't see it,
> but you can sure sense it.  Especially in how the backgrounds
> warm as they darken.
[snip]