[OM] Re: New Base for OM Lenses

Subject: [OM] Re: New Base for OM Lenses
From: "Scott Gomez" <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 23:25:09 -0700
One of the things that convinced me (other than Walt's defection to the
E-1--after all, if it convinced Walt, who am I to kick?) to purchase the
E-1 recently was the realization that in many, many years, I have almost
never wanted an enlargement greater that approximately 8"x10". And for
that, the E-1 is sufficient.

---
Scott Gomez