[OM] Re: New Base for OM Lenses

Subject: [OM] Re: New Base for OM Lenses
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 08:27:33 EDT

In a message dated 8/24/2005 1:25:28 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

One of  the things that convinced me (other than Walt's defection to the
E-1--after  all, if it convinced Walt, who am I to kick?) to purchase the
E-1 recently  was the realization that in many, many years, I have almost
never wanted an  enlargement greater that approximately 8"x10". And for
that, the E-1 is  sufficient.

More than sufficient.   I would say that 85 to 90% of what makes  it from my
e-1 to paper is larger than 8 X 10 and they hang on my wall and the  walls of
others.  My expectation is that the new e-whatever will have more  pixels
however it is really others features that I look forward to  gaining.  Bill
Barber