[OM] Re: Flash not working on OM-1?

Subject: [OM] Re: Flash not working on OM-1?
From: "Darin Rhein" <d.rhein@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 00:22:45 -0700
Hi Moose,
 Well, you hit the nail on the head! So, how difficult is it to remove the
top plate?
Any special tools or knowledge required/recommended?
I'm fairly mechanically inclined, but a little leary of tackling something I
really don't
know anything about. I'd hate to ruin an otherwise perfectly good OM.

Thanks, Darin.