[OM] Re: Why not digital? (was: Confession time...)

Subject: [OM] Re: Why not digital? (was: Confession time...)
From: "R. Jackson" <jackson.robert.r@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 12:21:14 -0700
That's pretty much my reaction, as well. I haven't picked one up in a
year or so now, but shortly after they came out I was buying film and
tried one out at the store. It felt very comfortable to me. I was a
little unsettled by that pebbly finish, but the camera felt really
nice and compact and the viewfinder was great. The C@nons always feel
odd to me, but I haven't owned one since I had an A-1 in Jr. High.