[OM] Re: Why not digital? (was: Confession time...)

Subject: [OM] Re: Why not digital? (was: Confession time...)
From: R.Jackson <jackson.robert.r@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 11:50:39 -0700
I read something recently...on Steve's maybe? I don't
recall...anyway, the reviewer was talking about some new digibox and
said that it's not as small and difficult to manage as the Pentax
*ist. He went on to say that at some point smaller becomes more
difficult to use in his opinion. I kept thinking, "Yeah, a Minox is
kind of a hassle..." but to me the Pentax is about the closest any of
the digitals come to being a good Oly replacement. And even then...