[OM] Re: Confession time...

Subject: [OM] Re: Confession time...
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 12:32:06 EDT
In a message dated 7/27/2005 11:23:39 AM Central Standard Time,
ferider@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Plus, as  a personal challenge, I am trying to do less and better photos.
I can't see  that happening would I use a digital camera.

Why not?  Either camera is just a tool.

I am  also still wondering how a lens can possibly resolve more than
5 MPixels on  a frame smaller than full format. Am I misreading
MTF charts  ?

I don't know, but the proof is in the pudding.  My e-1 images are  more than
acceptable when compared to my OM images printed by someone else to  their
specifications and at a greater cost in time, money and inconvenience.

Bill Barber