[OM] Re: Confession time...

Subject: [OM] Re: Confession time...
From: "R. Jackson" <jackson.robert.r@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 10:48:50 -0700
I always have a little voice in my head saying, "You're burning up
the batteries! You'd better make up your mind and take the damn
picture or shut down and find something else to shoot later." With my
OM-1n I'll stand around thinking about what I'm doing for 10 minutes
sometimes. "Eh, I think it would be better from over there..."
<trudges across the field a bit stopping from time to time and
glancing through the finder>