[OM] Re: OT Cell-phones and driving on roads OT

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Cell-phones and driving on roads OT
From: <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 20:11:47 -0500
 > At the age of 11, in 1952, I had what we called back in the dark ages
> "infantile paralysis," some three or four years before Dr. Salk came up
> with
> the vaccine.
On behalf of those of you who didn't get it, I will extend your thanks to my
father. I still have the certificate that I received as a part of a group of
local grade school students that received a test inoculation in a program
that preceeded the approval of the vaccine.

I think you would be hard pressed to find parents that would allow that
today.

Bill Pearce