[OM] Re: OT Cell-phones and driving on roads OT

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Cell-phones and driving on roads OT
From: "R. Jackson" <jackson.robert.r@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 20:19:47 -0700
Ah, the Filmo! Man, those things are a work of art. Indestructible.
Sam Raimey used to use the Eyemo strapped to a 4x4 for a "ram-o-cam"
that he could punch through doors and windows. Nice lens package on
your old rig, too. I'd ask you if you ever miss shooting with it, but
given the locale of your history with the camera I imagine that's
probably a complicated question.