[OM] Re: OT Cell-phones and driving on roads OT

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Cell-phones and driving on roads OT
From: Earl Dunbar <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 21:24:30 -0400
   1.   I meant that to be off-list, but it wasn't, so the brain/finger
      interface was not in sync.
   2. I took it to mean "watch out for those with handicap tags cuz they
      are usually stupid drivers".  I don't think that was your intent,
      but it seemed to come out that way.

OK, we share the same disease (1949, left leg involvement, have used a
forearm crutch since grade 6... now Titanium but WHERE THE F*#K IS MY
OM-3T to match!?!) but have not PPS to speak of.  So, I truly, truly
understand where you're coming from in terms of current limitations,
denial (most of us are type-A as a result of polio), etc.

What I think this really means is that me and Walt (southern for Walt
and I) need to meet up, have a few libations and find photo subjects
that are closer than 500 yards/meters.

I find more bad drivers who are mentally handicapped with no tag than
otherwise.

Earl