[OM] Re: OT Cell-phones and driving on roads OT

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Cell-phones and driving on roads OT
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 14:18:57 -0600
My late wife was a quadriplegic for almost 40 years. When she first was
paralyzed, I was amazed at all the people who mentioned that they had had
polio early in their lives. In most cases, you would not notice unless you
knew. One leg might be thinner or one arm a little weak but all had some
residual problems. That terrible disease affected many lives.  /jmac