[OM] Re: Slow Food,

Subject: [OM] Re: Slow Food,
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 18:39:49 -0700 (PDT)
All food in my house is cooked out of scratch and lots of dishes take even
longer (mostly Bulgarian).  Moussaka, takes about 5hrs (3hrs prep...) and my
secret family recipe for beans, a little more.  Even simple pizza takes about
an our and a half vs less than ten mins from a pizza joint (trust me on this
number...:)
Never developed taste for Chardonnay, it always looked like McD of wines to me,
but I have strange taste too...my favorite vines are from Southern Europe,
Portugal, Spain, Italy and Bulgaria of course...:) (once the single largest
exporter in the world)
Boris

http://mail.yahoo.com