[OM] Re: Slow Food,

Subject: [OM] Re: Slow Food,
From: "Marc Lawrence" <mlawrence@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 13:00:11 +1000
> Boris wrote:
> ...Moussaka, takes about 5hrs (3hrs prep...) and my secret
> family recipe for beans, a little more.  Even simple pizza
> takes about an our and a half...

Hey, it takes me about half an hour to cook 2-minute noodles.
Maybe you're just a crap cook too? ;-)

> Never developed taste for Chardonnay, it always looked like
> McD of wines to me, but I have strange taste too...

I cringe at the taste of most wine except for the fungussed
and the fortified.

OM content - I actually took out for my Sunday walk an
honest-to-C41ness Olympus MjuII. Unfortunately, I'm now
left with half a film onboard as the weather cleared up
from the desired, lovely, stormy-rainshowery, overcast into
an annoying, contrasty, clear, winter sunshine.

Cheers,
Marc
Sydney, Oz