[OM] Re: The journey to work - electrically/ Now salmon

Subject: [OM] Re: The journey to work - electrically/ Now salmon
From: "R. Jackson" <jackson.robert.r@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 14:32:04 -0700
Heh...I think people just don't want to believe it. And of course you
never hear about any of it on the news. Anyone checked this out?

http://www.salon.com/news/feature/2005/06/16/thimerosal/index_np.html

More than a decade now that the government has known that they were
poisoning infants and they just let it go on. 700% rise in autism? If
I was a parent with an autistic child I'd be ready to lynch someone.
I think we've just become so apathetic and ineffective that we might
as well all be in kennels.