[OM] Re: The journey to work - electrically/ Now salmon

Subject: [OM] Re: The journey to work - electrically/ Now salmon
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 11:38:56 -0400
So, to paraphrase, "Live better chemically!"
 In this regard, we're certainly leaving our children/grandchildren the
planet in worse shape than the one we inherited. Not that there wasn't
pollution before . . .
 BTW, on a recent Sunday funnies TV show, Talking Head George Will was
chortling about how the same experts that 30 years ago predicted a global
freeze and now raising the alarm about global warming. Of course he didn't
cite his source(s) . . .
 ScottGee1