[OM] Re: The journey to work - electrically/ Now salmon

Subject: [OM] Re: The journey to work - electrically/ Now salmon
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 09:16:54 -0300
on 23/06/2005 08:28, Wayne Harridge at wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, wrote:

> Anyone know if Tasmanian salmon is ok ?

Don't know, but since I do eat salmon and related species (abadejo, anchoa)
from Thusdays to Saturdays _not at every meal, obviously_ and still want to
buy a 135 4.5 for an obsolete photographic machine, remain engaged to a
loonie self-support group, self-injured falling into frozen water trying to
take a picture, and insist on repairing the water damaged camera which
plunged with me.... well I'm becoming suspicious about plumb intoxicated
salmon in the Río de la Plata and South Atlantic ocean.
Chronic plumb intoxication causes a type of Dementia known as Saturnism.
But I also suspect plumb intoxicated fish wouldn't be able to swim, they
would be too heavy to do so......

;^)

Fernando.