[OM] Re: The journey to work - electrically/ Now salmon

Subject: [OM] Re: The journey to work - electrically/ Now salmon
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 07:30:37 -0700
Nothing large is safe. It is the concentration effect as each larger
fish eats the smaller one. Tuna and swordfish have been unsafe for
years because they are at the top of the food chain, well except for
us. It is small comfort to know that if captured by cannibals any one
of us would probably kill them. Now large salmon are unsafe. Smaller
fish should be safe for a few years. Hey, this was all predicted 30
years ago. It is no surprise.

Like global warming. My trip to Alaska last summer found that there
is only one glacier that still comes to the sea. All the rest have
melted back. But some people say the science is still out on that. I
got the official pipeline talk too. All the North Slope oil is sold
overseas. None goes to the US, but we need to drill in ANWAR.
Obviously it is just for overseas untaxed oil profits. We are so
manipulated.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA