[OM] Re: It's he-e-e-e-re!

Subject: [OM] Re: It's he-e-e-e-re!
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 20:30:32 +0000
It's that Heine bunch from up around Austin that cooks the goats.  The
McCauleys, my wife's side of the clan, go along with it because they know the
Germans and the Irish may not always agree on the meat, but they are unanimous
on the beer.  Plus, they have beef barbecue, too, and a big fish fry.

In fact, I may fry myself up a mess of catfish Sunday in their honor and then
eat them tasty critters in air-conditioned, indoor comfort.  I'll make me some
hushpuppies, onion rings, and fries, too.  I'm finding it harder and harder to
get enough grease into my system while under spousal supervision.  I hate it
when my blood runs too freely.  :-)

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from