[OM] Re: It's he-e-e-e-re!

Subject: [OM] Re: It's he-e-e-e-re!
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeff-keller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 22:31:52 -0700
Oh, oh. I bought my car without having ever driven that model. Driving it
home was the first time I had been in one that wasn't parked. At least I had
driven one by the same manufacturer ... about 10 or 15 years earlier.

I agree about being reluctant to deceive people even the ones that don't
know what they are talking about.

-jeff

Oh and no escaping sales tax on a car in California. They come after the 8
and 3/4 percent when you register the car.