[OM] Re: It's he-e-e-e-re!

Subject: [OM] Re: It's he-e-e-e-re!
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 21:33:53 -0400

NSURIT@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Obligatory Olympus content:  I'm charging the batteries for my e-1 and
> getting ready for the crawling on my belly snake expedition in the  morning.
>  [8^)
>  Bill Barber
Remember that 80% of snake bites are suffered by those who are trying to
capture or kill the snake.  Convince the snake that your intentions are
honorable.  Accurate strike distance is only about 1/2 the length but
they may be able to reach 2/3 of their length.  Do not use the 50mm
macro at 1:1.  Fortunately, you will be able to get a little closer
since you only need to deal with those 7 footer Western Diamondbacks
instead of those 8 footer Eastern Diamondbacks.

Happy belly crawling,
Chuck Norcutt