[OM] OMG battery check sounds

Subject: [OM] OMG battery check sounds
From: Steve Goss <stevegoss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 21:32:10 -0500
Hi, Y'all-
I was loading cameras tonight in preparation for a family vacation. My
wife's Stylus already had a roll of film in it, so I ended up loading
one OM2-N, and three OMG's. (one G as a backup to my 2N, one G for my
daughter, one G for my son. In my own little way, I'm emulating Tom
Scales.) As a precaution, I tried the battery test on all three of the
G's. Each one sounded a different note. Is this normal? Is the sound
different based on battery voltage? And you thought we had discussed all
the OM topics...

Thanks, Steve Goss, Dallas Tx usa