[OM] Re: This will scare you

Subject: [OM] Re: This will scare you
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeff-keller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 13:24:14 -0700
So if someone chooses to get married in a court house, they won't get any
photos of the happy event ...

There's a number of little islands etc with coast guard facilities which
have lighthouses. Unfortunately all seem to have signs up warning against
taking pictures.

One law that applies to all doesn't work too well ...

-jeff