[OM] Re: This will scare you

Subject: [OM] Re: This will scare you
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 11:46:50 -0400
Is anyone on the list involved with law enforcement?  Has Homeland
Security issued some kind of blanket warnings regarding photographers?

Between these kinds of reports and the almost irrational fear some
people now have of being photographed in public, I'm at the point
where I rarely make pix in public any more.  But then, I live in the
U.S.

ScottGee1