[OM] Re: Zuiko 35-80/2.8 + E-1 w/4/3 adapter

Subject: [OM] Re: Zuiko 35-80/2.8 + E-1 w/4/3 adapter
From: iddi <iddibhai@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 19:44:08 -0700
On Sun, 29 May 2005 11:28:04 -0700, Joel Wilcox
<jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> See what you think:
>
> http://soli.inav.net/~jdub/day/ZD-Zu-35-80.html
>
> Joel W.

Might I suggest that in the future, anyone running comparisons such as
these encode the which lens was used in the "alt text" html tag (if
handcoding) or in the meta-data tag for automated script generated
gallery? Right now, I see the lens text before the image loads and that in
some ways biases me in what's visible, or rather, what i want to see given
the descriptions provided.

That said, the 3-D effect is very easily apparent, as is the color balance
(I like the ZD's balance the the 2.8s "pop"). Very nice. On a side note,
how did you light the first set?

--
/S
aim:iddibhai