[OM] Re: [OT] NOW: Westerns......

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] NOW: Westerns......
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 19:36:17 -0700
I have to go back and see some more Peckinpah movies.

Of course the Wild Bunch was sort of the end of westerns as a genre.
The reality in it made it much harder to suspend belief after that.
Unless it was something like the wonderfully silly, "Sunset" with
Bruce Willis starring as Tom Mix and James Garner as Wyatt Earp and
directed by Blake Edwards.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA