[OM] Re: [OT] NOW: Westerns......

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] NOW: Westerns......
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 18:01:09 EDT

In a message dated 5/29/2005 2:14:08 PM Central Standard Time,
hiwayman@xxxxxxx writes:

Some of  my favorites not yet mentioned:

Once Upon a Time in the West
True  Grit
The Outlaw Josey Wales

Yep
Yep
Yep

And to give a bit of OM content to this post, I tell that when I was in
Ouray, Colorado last July taking e-1 and OM photographs, I discovered what I
think is the best little restaurant in the area.  It is in Ridgeway,  Colorado
and
it is called "True Grit."  Damn good grub and some interesting  photographs
in the men's room.  Sorry ladies, I didn't check the other one  out.  [8^)
Bill Barber