[OM] Zuiko 35-80/2.8 + E-1 w/4/3 adapter

Subject: [OM] Zuiko 35-80/2.8 + E-1 w/4/3 adapter
From: Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 13:28:04 -0500
I was able to do a little shooting yesterday with the 35-80/2.8 on the
E-1.  I threw together a web page with some of the images, plus a couple
with DZ 14-54 for comparison.

I am puzzled by the color as captured through the lens.  In cool light it
seems too cool, and in warm light a little too warm.  Easily corrected in PP.

Bokeh characteristics make it into digital capture pretty well, I
think.  The very last photo was taken with the ZD 14-54 and may surpass the
35-80/2.8 in richness of color in some ways, but the 35-80/2.8 retains a
measure of 3-dimensionality that I value the lens for.

See what you think:

http://soli.inav.net/~jdub/day/ZD-Zu-35-80.html

Joel W.