[OM] Re: Speck in 100mm f2

Subject: [OM] Re: Speck in 100mm f2
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 15:02:22 -0400
Apropos of this discussion, I'm wondering if anyone else in the group
knows about this . . .

In the cobwebs of my memory, I recall reading an article about Edward
Weston.  Equipment was discussed and Weston mentioned that a number of
his best known photos were made with a lens that had a *crack* in it.

I've tried googling this anecdote, but can't find it.  Either it was
an obsure article that never got scanned and uploaded or my
imagination is taking up residence in my memory.

Anyone?/ScottGee1