[OM] Re: OT Comedy and missed shot

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Comedy and missed shot
From: Philippe Le Zuikomane <zuikomane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 12:23:37 -0500
Does it occur to you that we owe all cats and dogs a debt of gratitude for
making both hunting and agriculture far more efficient? And I don't eat horses
either ;-) On pet ownership, yup, I'm in favor of some form of registration.
Take full responsibility, unlike those rich, spoiled people who dispose of a
pet when it starts involving a little work or inconvenience. I'd certainly
shoot those. - PLZ

On 10:11, Scott Gomez wrote:

>To be honest, I'd much rather encourage the coyote. The number of
>roaming cats and dogs in this area is far too high, and they're a
>tremendous nuisance. Although, to be even more (and brutally)
>honest, it seems to me the problem could better be solved to the
>advantage of all by simply eliminating irresponsible pet owners...
>So maybe that AR-15 could prove useful. :-/
>
>--- Scott

==