[OM] Re: OT Comedy and missed shot

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Comedy and missed shot
From: "Marc Lawrence" <mlawrence@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 14:55:48 +1000
> Scott Gomez wrote:
> ...The pursuer? A 7-10 pound Pomeranian-and-who-knows-what-else
> mongrel.All of about 12 inches tall.
> The pursuee? Somewhere about 75% of the size of a German Shepherd.
>
> Which proves, as I see it, what men have been saying for years... Size
> doesn't matter. :-)

At the "Puppy Kindy" I took my furred two to (65lb and 75lb) and
volunteered at for a while, we had a saying that went "No-one ever
told *them* they were small dogs". Treating them like they were
"just small dogs" could both literally and figuratively come back
and bite you on the arse.

My two graduated, though I think Monty only got through on a sports
scholarship.

Cheers,
Marc
Sydney, Oz