[OM] Re: OT Comedy and missed shot

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Comedy and missed shot
From: Philippe Le Zuikomane <zuikomane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 14:08:45 -0500
We took over a neighbor's 19 year-old cat when they moved away as she already
liked to hang with us. Crusty little calico, could climb trees and fight better
than most big, fat cats around, who were often afraid of her - she was
fearless. Lived to be nearly 22. But chasing a raccoon? Our wimps let those
interlopers eat right out of their bowls in the garage and I once had to evict
an entire family. - PLZ

On 14:21, ScottGee1 wrote:

>She'd simply hunt them, stare 'em down or kill them as necessary.
>One night we saw her chase a raccoon right off the back of the
>property.

==