[OM] Re: [OT] Olympus Sales

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Olympus Sales
From: "Gareth.J.Martin" <g.j.martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 16:20:19 +0100
On another note, does Olympus have a replacement for the E-1 in the
pipeline?

Best wishes,
Gareth.

ScottGee1 wrote:
> None of the Canon bodies I've used have had any problems with sensor
> dust.  From what I've observed, that seems more of an issue with the
> Nikon/Fuji bodies.  I can only imagine what a pain that would be . . .
> change a lens in the middle of a shoot, get dust on the sensor, shoot
> a couple hundred more pix then find out when you bring 'em up on
> screen that they need work . . . ARRRGH!
>
> ScottGee1
>
> On 5/16/05, AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>>>Every time I change the lens on my E-1 I am thankful for its
>>>anti-dust mechanism.
>>
>>I changed lenses probably around 20-25 times this weekend. Not a
>>single spec of dust on the sensor.  This, sir, is worth the
>>price of admission.
>>
>>AG
>>
>>__________________________________
>>Yahoo! Mail Mobile
>>Take Yahoo! Mail with you! Check email on your mobile phone.
>>http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail
>>
>>==============================================
>>List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
>>List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx
>>==============================================

> List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
> List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx

Gareth.J.Martin

Research Postgraduate
School of Geographical Sciences
University of Bristol
University Road
Bristol
BS8 1SS

g.j.martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
bluesteel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

attackwarningred@xxxxxxxxxxx
eclipsing.binary@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

NE NLCOG - The amateur NLC observing group:
http://freespace.virgin.net/eclipsing.binary

Support Mozilla Firefox:

"The only way of discovering the limits of the possible
is to venture a little way past them into the impossible."

Arthur C. Clarke's Second Law.

"There is hopeful symbolism in the fact that flags do not
wave in a vacuum."

Arthur C. Clarke