[OM] Re: [OT] Olympus Sales

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Olympus Sales
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 11:09:55 -0400
None of the Canon bodies I've used have had any problems with sensor
dust.  From what I've observed, that seems more of an issue with the
Nikon/Fuji bodies.  I can only imagine what a pain that would be . . .
change a lens in the middle of a shoot, get dust on the sensor, shoot
a couple hundred more pix then find out when you bring 'em up on
screen that they need work . . . ARRRGH!

ScottGee1