[OM] Re: My personal Film vs. Digital tests - II

Subject: [OM] Re: My personal Film vs. Digital tests - II
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 15:38:42 -0700 (PDT)
> Nope. The other 300D images are with default in camera

Ok. I've stared at enough digital pictures and worked with
enough noise reduction algorithms to recognize NR. Once I saw it
in the last comparison, I noticed it in the others too. The
camera absolutely is doing some NR.  If it isn't then I don't
want anything to do with CMOS sensors.

Don't mean to disagree, but there are certain characteristics
that jump right out at me.  One of the reasons why I can't
listen to MP3s either.

AG

Discover Yahoo!
http://discover.yahoo.com/online.html