[OM] Re: My personal Film vs. Digital tests - II

Subject: [OM] Re: My personal Film vs. Digital tests - II
From: "R. Jackson" <jackson.robert.r@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 18:56:46 -0700
Yeah, the Apple AAC encoding is pretty amazing in that regard. At 160
kbps you'd swear you were listening to a 320 kbps MP3. If the hard
drive system in my car could play them back I'd import everything in
AAC format. Really, the only reason I still use MP3 encoding for
audio is because it travels well. Nearly everything can deal with an
MP3 file where MP4 or M4A or ALC, etc...well, you have to be in the
right place to use 'em. ;-)