[OM] Re: eSIF

Subject: [OM] Re: eSIF
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 23:15:49 +0100
I won't spoil the pleasure of reading the digest tomorrow John, so that you
can fully enjoy the answer to your question which was posted about two hours
before you asked it.

Welcome back to the hobby (many of us have a different descriptive term for
that which we have in common), and welcome to the list.

--
Piers