[OM] Re: New website (opinions wanted)

Subject: [OM] Re: New website (opinions wanted)
From: Chris Savage <chris@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 May 2005 17:51:34 +0100
Tom Scales wrote:

>I just completely rebuilt my website, with a hope to actual make money at
>photography. I'm trying to get into a few shows as well.
>
>http://www.scalesimages.com
>
>I was hopeful that I could get some constructive criticism from a group of
>people that I respect and will be honest and blunt with me.

Can I respectfully suggest that, as one who doesn't live in the IE world
of popups and multiple browsers, it's a royal pain when sites decide to
open new windows when I'm not expecting it.

Seems to work nicely in Firefox for Linux which is more than I can say
for many other sites. "previous" and "next" need some attention as I'm
sure you know.

I'm a sucker for bridge photos. Some nice ones there.... And there was
something very nice about the thumbnail for 040-DSC_0285.jpg but the
closer I looked the more I thought you should have cleaned your windows
first ;-)
<http://www.scalesimages.com/menu_Abstract/single.php?n=040-DSC_0285.jpg>

--
Chris